Wedding decor is an important aspect of any couple's big day. It sets the overall tone and atmosphere for the event. The right decor can create a beautiful and memorable setting for the ceremony and reception. Additionally, wedding decor can also be used to enhance the overall aesthetic of the wedding photographs which will be cherished for a lifetime.
There are endless decor ideas to choose from, but I've narrowed it down to the top five!
1. Wedding banners: Personalised wedding banners are a great way to add a personal touch to your decor and also can be great for photo opportunities. You can use them to display your names, wedding date, or any other special message. Custom wedding banners are also a great way to add a pop of colour to your reception space. They are also a great sustainable choice for your wedding as they are perfect for your home after your big day. You can view some of my existing wedding banners here!
Photography: The Smiths & Co
2. Backdrops: A unique or interesting backdrop can add visual interest and create a focal point for your wedding. Consider using a beautiful piece of fabric, a flower wall, or even a large piece of art to create a memorable backdrop. One of my personal favourites has to be maker Mariel Osborn who creates sparkly tasselled backdrops and canopies, which are custom made to fit any occasion.
Photography: Mark Horton Photos
3. Lighting: Using lighting to create a specific mood or ambiance can be a powerful decorating tool. String lights, candles, or even neon signs can all be used to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Neon Creations are a Greater Manchester, family run company which specialise in creating neon signs. They even have a hire option for when purchasing a neon sign may not be the most feasible option.
4. Flowers and greenery: Incorporating flowers and greenery into your decor can add a natural, romantic feel to your wedding. Consider using a mix of different types of flowers and greenery to create a unique and visually interesting display.
Image credit: Bespoke Weddings by Gill Harrison
5. Table settings: The way you set your tables can have a big impact on the overall look and feel of your wedding. Consider using beautiful linens, elegant plates and silverware, and unique seating arrangements to make your tables stand out.
Photography: Tara Winstead
No matter what decor ideas you choose, don't forget to include custom wedding banners in your plans! They're a unique and personalised touch that will make your big day even more special.
Please use my order form to place an order!
Alternatively, you can view my ready-to-ship wedding banners here.