Thank you for choosing one of my stained glass pieces! If you're here, it's likely that you're interested in learning how to clean and maintain your suncatcher to keep it looking its best. Read on for some helpful tips and tricks.
- Use a soft brush to gently remove any dust or debris from the surface of the glass.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with warm water, and use a soft cloth to wipe down the glass.
- Dry the glass with a clean cloth - I tend to use kitchen roll for this!
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals as they can damage the surface of the glass.
- Over time, lead borders may darken - if this happens, you can use a soft steel wool pad to remove the darkness and then buff it back to its original shine using a dry cloth. (I tend to use tea towels or kitchen roll)!
By following these tips, you can keep your stained glass looking beautiful for years to come!
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after handling stained glass as it often contains lead.